Date: May 1-4, 2018
Location: Loews Chicago O’Hare Rosemont Hotel in Chicago, IL
We are excited to announce we’ll be in Chicago, IL for our 29th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops & Conference May 1-4, 2018!
You can register now and take advantage of our Early Bird Offer (Buy 2 Get 1 Free, expires March 23rd).
- To identify true product and service differentiators.
- To select the right value drivers for a customer value model.
- To measure and quantify critical value drivers for a product or service.
- To build customer value models that are real-life and ready to use.
- To set product and service prices based on customer value modeling.
- To design value messages aligned with customer perceived benefits.
A Pricing Manager develops and implements pricing strategies for a company's products or services. They work closely with several other departments, including sales, production, marketing and public relations. This position is growing in popularity within a changing pricing industry, and professionals are sharpening their skills to prepare. We have created a quick guide to outline the leading characteristics of an outstanding Pricing Manager!